Provided by blockchain-registered unique devices
• All devices act as full nodes of the network, keep a blockchain replica and participate in transaction verification.
• Devices provide the user with a hardware wallet and safely manage the user's private keys.
• Access to devices is controlled by biometrics, and their hardware is tamper-proof.
• All devices participate in network security to prevent DoS, Sybil and Majority attacks.
Of Gorbyte unique devices
• Gorbyte devices (e.g., the BRDG) are wearable and voice-activated.
• No password or ID to remember; No personal information used.
• Key management is handled for the user.
• Provide unique identification of the user to the world.
Provided by the Gorbyte crypto-network
• No-cost financial transactions.
• World-wide access, guaranteed by its scalable network design.
• Superconnectivity: a bridge to the IoT world.
• Access to future blockchain distributed applications (GApps).
You will be able to use your Bridge (BRDG) device for:
- Private messaging;
- Voting at elections;
- Financial transactions, and E-commerce;
- Buying/selling assets;
- As a proof of licenses, and proof of ownership;
- As a tamperproof wallet;
- As a no-cost interest bearing savings account;
- To pay for a meal, or buy airline tickets;
- To go through airport check-in and security;
- To access work environments, or entertainment venues;
- To access medical records and emergency information;
and for the many blockchain-based applications of tomorrow.
How can all this be!? Just scroll down to find out...
New consensus + Unique devices
The use of a distributed consensus protocol (MARPLE), together with its unique devices
registered on the blockchain, allow Gorbyte to provide no-cost services to all of its users,
in place of rewarding miners or validators.
This makes our crypto-network scalable and efficient.
It also reduces its network maintenance cost to zero!
The MARPLE protocol, developed by Gorbyte, is the most relevant innovation in computer communication since the development of peer-to-peer networking.
In addition, the Gorbyte architecture allows off-loading the blockchain, to support distributed
applications requiring large amounts of data, processing power, or special resources.
The ultimate scalability!
Gorbyte will become the Distributed Operating Environment (DOE) for the applications of the future.
Gorbyte will disrupt not only the current crypto-network state of the art, but the way distributed applications are written.
funding for the project
is accepted from accredited
investors only. If interested, please contact
us by Email.
A public security token ICO is being planned. Check again here for news.
Dr. Srinival Sampalli, C.S. Professor at Dalhousie University
Halifax, NS, Canada.
- Security and reliability advisor.
Dr. Giovanni Di Crescenzo, Vencore Labs,
Adj. Prof. NYU Politechnic Institute NJ and NY, USA.
- Security and cryptography advisor.
Social purpose is essential to our business. We personally support the education of children in various lower wealth nations of the world through UNBOUND.
One of our objectives is to create a world wide, de-centralized STEM Education fund for children.
We'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on social media.